In this new series, PBD answers your best entrepreneur questions and gives you real advice and also announces the top question of the week and the winner of a free I Am An Entrepreneur t-shirt.
Send your questions for the next video!
This weeks questions:
1. How did you work hard on days you felt lazy? 00:27
2. If I’m a startup with a small resume, how can I approach larger companies? 1:46
3. Bootstrapping vs Venture capital? 4:36
4. What’s your opinion on the next crash and buying property? 7:42
5. What is the most opportune country for entrepreneurs 9:22
6. What’s your best advice on buying a new car 18:15
7. How to handle fear of cold calling 15:38
8. Have you dealt with racial attacks because you’re middle eastern in the USA? 19:13
9. What question should an entrepreneur ask themselves every day? 22:20
10. How often do you get sued in business? 22:34
11. When is it necessary or ok to turn down a client 22:37
12. What keeps you awake at night and when did you consider yourself successful?
Send in your questions via Twitter and possibly get some real talk from Patrick himself! These answers will be recorded and uploaded to Valuetainment on Sundays starting in April. The best question of the week will get a shoutout and a free “I AM AN ENTREPRENEUR” shirt. Subscribe: http://bit.ly/2aPEwD4
How to submit a question:
1. Follow @patrickbetdavid
2. Tweet your question using the hashtag #PBDRealTalk
* The best question of the week will be chosen by PBD and will win an “I AM AN ENTREPRENEUR” T-Shirt. *
Valuetainment Posting Schedule:
Tuesday- How to Video with Patrick Bet-David
Wednesday- Weekly Vlog
Thursday- How to Video with Patrick Bet-David
Friday- Case Studies with Biz Doc Tom Ellsworth
Sunday- PBD Real Talk
About Valuetainment: This channel is about providing a hybrid of information and education for entrepreneurs. Every video is created with a purpose of providing value and entertainment, hence Valuetainment.
Patrick Bet-David, the creator of this channel has decades of experience, unique perspectives and experience that he wants to give back to the world of entrepreneurs. Why? Patrick Believes that 100 percent of the worlds problems can be solved by entrepreneurs. He is also an active CEO and leads a financial services sales force of over 3,000 agents across the U.S.
To reach the Valuetainment team you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Patrick on social media: